AquaBlue is seeing great success with odor control in construction and demolition (C&D) and landfills in Ohio and surrounding areas with our product, OrganiSol
OrganiSol is a natural humate compound derived of organic matter consisting of natural beneficial solid constituents. This novel formulation was developed specifically to provide an environmentally acceptable solution to odorous biological reactions. OrganiSol was developed after nearly 10 years of extensive research and proven through field evaluations.
How It Works
OrganiSol contains highly active “reactive lignins” with 7 to 9 carbon and oxygen open bonding sites per molecule. The complexed lignin reactive surface structure is estimated at 900,000 square meters per kilogram an dan enormous negative cation exchange capacity of 1500 to 3000 moles per kilogram. These active sites function as a macromolecular sponge, absorbing and binding (capturing) potentially odorous compounds and reacted compounds.
The compounds form covalent and trivalent chemically bonded, cross-linked polymers. These “captured, adsorbed compounds” are inaccessible for microorganisms to hydrolyse, blocking sulfate reactions, and eliminating odorous gaseous reactions and gaseous productions. OrganiSol’s lignin components are so reactive that they can absorb approximately 1000 times their own mass in potential gaseous and pollutant compound. The lignin’s highly reactive structure provides a cost effective, environmentally friendly solution to pollution, odor control, and corrosion. OrganiSol has proven, in numerous field applications, to significantly stimulate indigenous biological activity, resulting in tremendous increases in solids degradation.
- Rapid odor reaction, results may be obtained on contact, or within 12-48 hours of application. Eliminates 30, 50, or even 90 day trial periods for large systems
- Eliminates the release of hydrogen sulfide and related corrosion
- Economical and cost effective, low PPM rate requirements, some application rates as low as 2 PPM
- Stimulates and enhances microbial populations, beneficial to receiving water systems
- Pricing targets competitive advantage
- Natural solution